1710 First Street
Alamosa, CO 81101
Open Monday – Friday
8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Closed for Lunch
12:30 p.m. to 1:30 p.m.
The Valley-Wide Health Systems’ Pharmacy provides prescription services to all Valley-Wide patients. We are committed to patient care and education.
Located inside the Alamosa Family Medical Center
Tips for Patients:
- All prescriptions must be by a Valley-Wide Health Systems’ provider.
- Plan to pick up your prescription(s) during our normal hours listed above.
- Always check the prescription label to see that it is yours BEFORE taking any medication.
- Make sure you understand how often you need to take medication if you are not sure, ASK!
- To prevent adverse medication interactions, tell the Pharmacy if you are taking any other medications.
- If you miss a dose, call the Pharmacy for further instructions.
- Read the colored stickers on each bottle before taking your medication. THESE ARE IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS!
Pharmacy Services Offered:
- Colorado Medicaid
- CHC/CMHC Sliding Scale
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans
- Competitively Priced Cash Rx’s
- Patient Medication Information and Counseling Services
- Patient Information on Medications Delivery Service to any Valley-Wide clinic within the San Luis valley available daily,
Monday – Friday (requests must be made before 9:00 a.m. for same day)
- Anti-coagulation Management
- Diabetic Education
- The prescription number, located on the top left corner of every prescription, is needed when ordering each refill, along with your name and where you will be picking up the prescription.
- The pharmacy requests that you call your refill in to the pharmacy at least 3 business days before picking up the prescription. Any problems that might delay the refill can be handled, to ensure the prescription is there when you need it.
- If you currently use Valley-Wide Pharmacy, CLICK HERE for refills online using your prescription number.