During this challenging time, some people may have lost part or all of their income and consequently, their health insurance coverage. Valley-Wide may be able to help! Please call Valley-Wide and ask to speak with an eligibility specialist who may be able to help you find options for health insurance coverage. Please call:
- 719-589-3658 if you’re located in the SLV region
- 719-383-5500 for the Arkansas Valley region
- 719-275-2301 for Cañon City
When you speak to an eligibility specialist, they will ask you a few questions to see if you might be eligible to apply for assistance programs or insurances. If you are, they will schedule an appointment with you and will ask you to have the following items with you.
- Social Security card (or document numbers for any legal immigrants) for everyone in your household who needs coverage
- Proof of residency
- Proof of US citizenship or documentation for lawful presence
- Driver’s License
- Employer and income information for everyone in your household over age 18. This can include verification documents for these types of income: private, social security, disability, unemployment letter/benefits, workman’s compensation, self-employment, retirement, Veteran’s benefits, etc.
- List of dependents in your household and on your federal tax return
- Current health insurance information, including policy number for each member of your household
- Information about any job-related health insurance available to your household
We want you to focus on the medical care you need to be healthy. Please allow us the opportunity to assist you with health insurance coverage.