By Dr. Patrick Smith
You and your health care provider know what is best for you and your health. Always tell your health care provider of any changes in your health status. Here are tips for healthy living:
- Spend time doing things that you enjoy—bring happiness to your life
- Eat a healthy diet
- Stay at a healthy weight
- Stay active and exercise every single day
- Be tobacco free
- Get recommended screening exams
- Limit alcohol drinking
- Take care of your emotional and mental health
- Contribute to your community—it will make you feel better
- Go see your dentist and your medical provider regularly
These are quick, simple tips to help you live an overall healthier lifestyle. Give us a call today to schedule an appointment with one of our providers.
Dr. Patrick Smith is the Regional Medical Director in the Arkansas Valley for Valley-Wide Health Systems. His practice centers around Family Medicine, Obstetrics, and keeping communities healthy.