Dr. Allison Peddle earned her medical degree at the University of Texas and completed a Family Medicine Residency and Geriatric Fellowship at John Peter Smith Hospital in Fort Worth, Texas. She earned Masters and Bachelors of Science degrees at the University of Denver.
I look forward to being in my home state after a long hiatus in Texas. James, my new husband, is a Texan transplanted to Colorado. We love experiencing new music, new places, new foods, and making new friends.
- University of Denver - MS in Atmospheric Chemistry 2008
- UT Southwestern- MD 2012
- University of Denver- BS in Environmental Chemistry and General Biology 2006
- I completed Family Medicine Residency and Geriatric Fellowship at John Peter Smith Hospital in Fort Worth, TX.
- 2016 - Present: Valley-Wide Health Systems, Inc.
- I was trained and enjoy full scope medical practice. I have had the opportunity to practice full scope worldwide in Russia, Ghana, El Paso, Ecuador and most recently Zambia.
Special Achievements / Awards:
- Oustanding Geriatric Fellow 2016
- Future Fellows Scholarship-AMDA 2016
- Top Doc April 2016
Reading books: mysteries, fiction, sci-fiction, non-fiction., Cooking new foods--like green chilis!, Traveling to new countries, Go Rockies!!, Go Broncos!!, Mountain activites in all seasons.