Amy brings over 14 years of experience to Valley-Wide Health Systems and has experience in a wide array of settings, including in skilled nursing facilities and on hospital floors. A majority of her experience has been in family practice, treating a large variety of health-related issues. She has experience treating all ages of patients. Amy believes in the practice of treating all patients as individuals and caring for their unique experiences.
Along with her husband and two daughters, she runs a small farm and has a love for animals. Her family is very active in Fremont County 4-H and recently opened an outdoor skills program.
- Purdue University Global (Doctorate in Nursing Practice)
- Kaplan University (Masters of Nursing)
- Belmont University
- Practicums in Colorado Prison System, Family Practice, Walk-In/Urgent Care
- 2018-Present: Valley-Wide Health Systems
- 2012-2017: Various Clinical Experiences in Various Settings
- 2007-2011: St. Thomas Hospital, Nashville, TN
Caring for animals, farming, 4-H activities, the outdoors