Brooke has been in working in the field of behavioral health for over 20 years. She received her Associates of Human Services, in Chemical Dependency counseling, specializing in Youth and Adolescents, as well as an undergrad and graduate degree in Social Work. Brooke has experience working with a diversity of different populations in varying capacities.
- University of North Dakota: Masters Degree in Social Work
- University of Sioux Falls: Social Work
- Private Practice and consulting business.
- Program Supervisor at Solvista Mental Health Center to help develop the Substance Abuse Program, Domestic Violence Program and Criminal Justice Programs.
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse therapist for the South Dakota Department of Human Services.
- Social worker supervisor and member of the interdisciplinary care team at Sturgis Regional Hospital.
- Clinical Supervisor for the IMPACT West Program in Rapid City, SD working with the Severely and Persistently Mentally Ill (SPMI) population.
Special Achievements / Awards:
- Brooke was one of the founding board members for movement to reduce stigmatization on Substance Abuse by servicing on the board for Face It! Together and has had a passion of bridging a community supporting recovery to aid in building a successful and meaningful community for all.
Brooke enjoys teaching others and spending time with her family and friends as well as being an active real estate investor.