I grew up in Alamosa, CO and graduated from Alamosa High School in 2000. I moved to Albuquerque, NM in 2000 where I attended the University of New Mexico and received my Bachelors and Masters degrees and met and married my husband. After living in various places while my husband was in the Air Force, we moved back to the Valley in 2014 and started our family. I have enjoyed working in and giving back to the community I grew up in.
- University of New Mexico: Masters of Science Physical Therapy
- University of New Mexico: Bachelor of Science Exercise Science
- 2014-2019: Staff Physical Therapist At Home Health Care, Alamosa, CO
- 2012-2014: Staff Physical Therapist Amedisys Home Healthcare, Destin, FL
- 2009-2012: Director of Rehabilitation/Physical Therapist for Skilled nursing facility, Miramar Beach, FL
- 2008-2009: Staff PT Lovelace Rehabilitation Hospital, Albuquerque, NM
Spending time with my husband and 2 children, travel, hiking, and enjoying the outdoors of beautiful Colorado.