I have lived in Nebraska my entire life. I am a Husker fan and enjoy spending my Saturdays watching/listening to the games. I have a 20 year old son and 2 fur babies (cats). I enjoy being outdoors, baking, and spending time with loved ones. I chose a degree in behavioral health to be a part in helping people make positive changes in their lives.
- Doane University: MA in Counseling
- University of Nebraska at Kearney: BS in Psychology, BS in Criminal Justice
- 2016-2019: Clinical Director at WestCare
- 2013-2016: Sex Offender Therapist at WestCare
- 2012-2013: Treatment Probation Officer for the State of Nebraska
- 2007-2011: Multi-Systemic Therapist at MidPlains Center for Behavioral Health