I'm a valley girl heart and soul! I was born and raised in the San Luis Valley, and love the quietness it offers as well as the mountains. I look to myself for inner strength, and believe that my actions can help me grow as an individual. My goal in my work is to help others have a sense of peace in their lives.
- Adams State University: MA in Community Counseling
- Adams State College: BA in Psychology
- Over 30 years in Behavioral Health & Human Services Field
- LCS- Licensed School Counselor
- Provided service for people of all ages from children to geriatrics