I was born and raised in Alamosa and am excited to start working for VWHS again. I enjoy camping, fly fishing and anything outdoors. I am glad to be back in Colorado after a year in Los Angeles.
- PharmD. University of Colorado Skaggs School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
- B.S. Biochemistry Adams state College
- Pharmacy Practice Ambulatory Care PGY1 University of Southern California
- 2017 - Present: Valley-Wide Health Systems, Inc.
- Pharmacy Technician VWHS, Alamos CO (2007-2011)
- Intern Pharmacist Denver Health, Denver CO (2012-2016)
- Ambulatory Care Resident USC, Los Angeles CA (2016-2017)
Special Achievements / Awards:
- Colorado Health Professions Scholarship
My passion is helping serve high risk and underserved patient populations especially in rural Colorado.