I enjoy gardening, hiking and spending time with my dog(s) and friends. Prior to medical school I had become frustrated with medical providers who did not seem to listen to my concerns. This motivated me to try to do better for other people. After completing my Masters Degree in Public Health, I found that I missed working with patients and was drawn to learn more about Behavioral Health in order to help "fill in the gap" with respect to access to mental health services for those in need.
- Washington University School of Medicine, MD
- University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, MSPH
- Oregon State University, B.S.
- University of New Mexico Psychiatry Residency Program
- AF Williams Family Medicine Residency Program, Denver, CO
- 2008-2019: Ten years' experience as a Psychiatrist in the VAMC in Colorado and New Mexico
- 1993-2003: Ten years' experience as a Family Physician
Participation in an Integrated Care team to help our patients maximize quality of life.