I am glad to back in the medical field as a behavioral health provider. I look forward to building strong alliances with staff at Valley-Wide Health Systems to continue to support better health practices of residents in the Lower Arkansas Valley. In addition, I hope to continue to strengthen working relationships with community partners to better serve the needs of our clients, families and support systems as a whole.
- Colorado State University: MA in Guidance and Career Counseling
- Adams State College: BA in Psychology and History/Government
- 2011-2019: Co-Manager of Adult Services at Otero County Department of Human Services in La Junta, CO
- 2008-2010: Therapist in Sex Offense Treatment and Monitoring Program (SOTMP) at the Colorado Department of Corrections in Ordway, CO
- 2008: Mental Health Coordinator at Bent County Correctional Facility in Las Animas, CO
- Community mental health clinician, hospital discharge planner and case manager in community center board in the Lower Arkansas Valley
Family - human and furry pets, flowers and gardening, living and giving back to home-town communities, yoga, Buddhism, preventing human and animal abuse