I have been in the dental field since 1993. I began working in a dental lab which ignited my desire to be a dentist. After graduating in 2006 from dental school, I have striven to give my patient's the quality, conservative care that I would want for myself or my immediate family. I am here to help you keep smiling!
- University of Nevada Las Vegas, School of Dental Medicine, DMD
- University of Nevada Las Vegas, BS in Nuclear Medicine
- 2016-Present, Valley-Wide Health Systems, Inc.
- 2014-2016, Associate Dentist, Buckeye and Mayer AZ
- 2013-2014, Dental Director at Family Health Care, St George UT
- 2013-2014, Associate Dentist, St George UT
- 2010-2013, Staff Dentist at North Country HealthCare, Flagstaff, AZ
- 2006-2010, Staff Dentist at TCRHCC, Tuba City AZ
Special Achievements / Awards:
- Graduated Magna Cum Laude, DMD
- Graduated Cum Laude, BS
- Eagle Scout
Aside from being a general dentist, I love spending time with my wife, and four daughters whether on road trips, camping or enjoying the outdoors. I am active in my Church and have served the members there in various callings. My faith and family are most important!