I have been married for 31 years and we have one living daughter. We also have a granddaughter who is the love of our life, I enjoy reading, and wrting in my spare time. Sewing, yoga, and learning about wines. My husband and I enjoy cooking and we treat the kitchen as a place to connect and share.
- Masters Degree from Chamberlain College of Nursing. Family Nurse Practitoner.
- Bachelor Degree in the Science of Nursing from Chamberlain College of Nursing
- 2017 - Present: Valley-Wide Health Systems, Inc.
- Julie Grett has twenty one years experience as a Registered Nurse.
Special Achievements / Awards:
- Board Certified by the American Association of Nurse Practitioners
I am committed to the efforts of bringing breast cancer awareness at the forefront of our community.