She has diverse interests including camping, dirtbiking, overseas travel, playing her bassoon and enjoying time with her adopted son and dog. With a big smile, Dr. Soudah is happy to spend time with her patients and provide the highest quality of care possible.
- Saba University School of Medicine, Netherland-Antilles, Saba: Doctor of Medicine
- Miami University, Oxford, Ohio: Bachelor of Music degree on Bassoon and Premedical studies
- Ohio State University: Further premedical studies
- Halifax Medical Center in Daytona Beach, FL: Family Medicine with women studies/obstetrics emphasis
- University of Nevada School of Medicine at University Medical Center in Las Vegas, NV: Fellowship in Obstetrics
- Spent her early premedical career in Morocco serving as a Peace Corp Volunteer for 2.5 years in the field of Maternal and child health care. After her residency and fellowship, she focused on rural and unreserved community. Migrant health center employment (Hermiston, Oregon) to intercity underserved (Tacoma, WA). 10+years of practice in family medicine in various states including Nevada, Colorado, Florida, Oregon, Washington and Idaho. Board certified in Family medicine with Obstetrical Fellowship.
Dr. Soudah has a passion for preventive health especially in the field of maternal and child healthcare. Birth control counseling, gynecological procedures and prenatal care including obstetrical ultrasounds.