My husband, dog and I are recent transplants from central Illinois to Fremont County and we are so looking forward to becoming involved in the community. Please send all restaurant recommendations in the state our way! As a licensed clinical social worker, I believe that all people are resilient, full of strengths and able to find their own way. We all have times in our lives where things get tangled and we need additional support. I consider it an honor to walk alongside individuals in various places in their lives, and provide information, encouragement and “cheer-leading services” as they work towards the growth they want to see.
- Masters in Social Work from University of Missouri-Saint Louis
- Bachelors of Science in Human Services from Hannibal-LaGrange College
- Internships completed with Barnes Jewish Hospice in bereavement counseling and with Missouri Institute of Mental Health surrounding mental health research.
- Hospice, organ and tissue donation, private practice counseling focusing on anxiety, depression, bereavement & "life transitions", county jail mental health clinician, care coordination for kiddos with mental health concerns in FQHC in Missouri
Special Achievements / Awards:
- I am most proud of the time I've spent volunteering in youth mentoring.
Clinical interests include adolescent development, bereavement & loss and organizational psychology. When not being a huge nerd about those things, I enjoy talking about food, eating food, cooking food, and spending time with people I love exploring new places.