Dr. Larsen is a graduate of the University of Colorado School of Dental Medicine. He graduated with an emphasis in rural and global oral health and has a special interest in primary and public health dentistry. He is very patient-oriented and excited to be a part of the community.
- University of Colorado School of Dental Medicine, Doctor of Dental Surgery
- University of Iowa, Certificate of Public Health
- Brigham Young University - Idaho, Undergraduate Studies
- 2017- Present: Valley-Wide Health Systems, Inc.
Special Achievements / Awards:
- 2017: University of Colorado School of Dental Medicine Student Life Award of Excellence, Colorado Dental Association Award, American Student Dental Association Award of Excellence
- 2016: Metro Denver Dental Society Student Member of the Year
- 2015: American Student Dental Association District 9 Delegate of the Year
- 2013: National Health Service Corps Scholarship
Photography, graphic/website design, tennis, and motorcycles.