I am extremely excited to work on building a Behavioral Health program at Valley-Wide, and I look forward to becoming a member of the community in Alamosa. I think my passion for service and prior experiences will positively contribute to the Valley-Wide team.
- Master of Arts from Regis University in Marriage and Family Therapy
- Bachelorof Science from Colorado Mesa University in Kinesiology: Double emphasis in Excercise Science and Corporate Fitness
- 2018- Present: Valley-Wide Health Systems, Inc.
- More than 20 years experience in management and leadership; including small business, medium business groups, and large for profit companies. Most recent tenure with a sister FQHC as Director of Behavioral Health developing and implementing an integrated model of practice
Special Achievements / Awards:
- Graduated Summa Cum Laude from Regis University. Presented with the Excelence in Service award after Graduation from Regis.
Family, friends, learning, and staying active. When I have time, I enjoy reading and working on my old truck.