I practice as a Licensed Professional Counselor because I believe in the benefits of behavioral health services. Many of us need extra emotional support at times and having access to a trusted professional is one way to address this need. I want to reduce the stigma of mental health by normalizing the experiences we have in life as human beings. I’m confident that when individuals work on personal mental health, they enhance their emotional well-being and daily experiences. Emotional wellness can be achieved and I am willing to assist.
- Adams State University: Masters in Clinical Community Mental Health
- Adams State College: BA In Psychology
- In home family services (young children, adolescents, adults)
- Behavioral Health consultation in early learning environments
Special Achievements / Awards:
- IMH-E (CoAIMH Endorsement for Culturally Sensitive, Relationship-focused Practice Promoting Infant Mental Health)
I enjoy being outdoors during all seasons of the year, hiking, swimming and gardening. I moved to the San Luis Valley from Missouri in 2001 and continue to enjoy the cultural experiences, beauty, and sunshine. When I am practicing good self-care I can be found in the garden, stretching (my favorite program is Classical Stretch on PBS), or taking a moment to reflect on my day.