I enjoy being outdoors during all seasons of the year, hiking, swimming and gardening. I moved to the San Luis Valley from Missouri in 2001 and continue to enjoy the cultural experiences, beauty, and sunshine. When I am practicing good self-care I can be found in the garden, stretching (my favorite program is Classical Stretch on PBS), or taking a moment to reflect on my day.
- Adams State University: Masters in Clinical Community Mental Health
- Adams State College: BA In Psychology
- In home family services (young children, adolescents, adults)
- Behavioral Health consultation in early learning environments
Special Achievements / Awards:
- IMH-E (CoAIMH Endorsement for Culturally Sensitive, Relationship-focused Practice Promoting Infant Mental Health)