I grew up in New Mexico and southern Colorado but obtained my college, graduate, and medical education in North Carolina where I lived for 25 years. I also worked in the construction industry for many years prior to entering medicine, having started out on the ground level in the construction trades as a carpenter and eventually owning my own construction company.
- East Carolina University, Greenville NC, M.F.A. in Sculpture 1984
- Brody School of Medicine, East Carolina University, Greenville NC, M.D. 1996
- East Carolina University, Greenville NC, B.F.A. in Sculpture 1975
- St. Mary Corwin Family Medicine Residency, Pueblo CO 1996-1999
- 2016-Present: Valley-Wide Health Systems, Inc.
- Private practice Florence CO
- Sage Primary Care, Casper WY
- Pikes Peak Family Medicine, Woodland Park CO
Skiing, fly fishing, hunting, sculpture.