Regional Medical Director
Dr. Pennington looks forward to seeing patients of all ages, including prenatal and pediatric patients, and she includes osteopathic manipulative treatment or OMT in her practice. She enjoys sharing her knowledge by teaching new medical professionals.
- Western University of Health Sciences, College of Osteopathic Medicine, Pomona CA
- University of Colorado at Denver, Masters of Business Administration, Denver, CO
- Metropolitan State University (formerly College) of Denver, Bachelor of Science, Business Management, Denver, CO
- North Colorado Family Medicine Residency, Greeley CO
- 2018 - Present: Valley-Wide Health Systems, Inc.
- Family practice physician, St. Vincent Medical Clinic, Leadville, CO
- General Practice physician, Moa Medical Clinic Inglewood, Taranaki, New Zealand
- Family Medicine physician locum tenens, Valley Wide Health Systems, San Luis Valley, CO
Special Achievements / Awards:
- Nominee preceptor of the year