I grew up in the northern mountains of Arizona, I came from a family of 9 brothers and sisters with me being the 3rd from the last. I have been married to my sweetheart for the last 15 years. I have 4 daughters ranging from ages 13 to 4 years of age. I had the opportunity to live in Brasil for two years and speak the Portuguese language fluently.
- Grand Canyon University: Masters of science in Healthcare Administration
- Northern Arizona University: Bachelors of Science in Dental Hygiene
- Eastern Arizona College: Associates of Arts
- Indian Health Service: Hopi Reservation
- Community Health Centers: Flagstaff Arizona
- 2016 - Present: Valley-Wide Health Systems, Inc.
- 7 years of full time Dental Hygiene clinic experience
- Navajo County, AZ oral health care projects manager/ Dental Hygiene Volunteer
- Participated in the research and discovery of Teledentistry
- Participated in Written articles concerning Periodontal Disease and the effects on the overall health
- Full time didactic/clinical instructor in the Dental Hygiene program at Colorado Northwestern Community College
Special Achievements / Awards:
- Sigma Phi Alpha: Dental Hygiene Honors
- Phi Theta Cappa Honors
- Cum Laude: Latin Honors
I enjoy the outdoors as soon (as I can get out there); Including camping,Hunting and fishing. I especially enjoy archery hunting and I look forward to participating in the outdoor activities that the san luis valley has to offer. , I also enjoy spending all that extra time with my wife and 4 daughters.