Dr. Estep has worked for over 30 years in the medical field as a hospitalist and in private practice. She recently moved from Texas to Cañon City to be closer to her daughter and two small grandsons who live in Colorado Springs. She is an enthusiastic outdoor explorer and was also drawn to Cañon City by the beauty of the surrounding nature.
- University of Zurich, Zurich, Switzerland
- University of Fribourg, Fribourg, Switzerland
- University of Mississippi Medical Center: Pediatrics Residency/Internship
- Weserbergland Clinic, Hoexter. Germany: Neurology Residency
- 2010-2018: Pediatrician at Midland Community Healthcare Services, Midland TX
- 2007-2010: Pediatrician at Community Healthcare Center of Lubbock, Lubbock TX
- 2009: Pediatrician at Dallas Children's Medical Center, Dallas TX
Dr. Estep has a passion for pediatric medicine and is especially interested in preventive medicine, healthy lifestyles and a family centered approach to medical care of all children. She enjoys working with parents and guardians so, together, they can ensure that their children receive the best care possible.