I'm a farm girl from McClave, and am excited to be back in Southeast Colorado. I love providing obstetrical care (including c-sections), and appreciate the continuity of care provided by seeing patients in both the clinic and the hospital. I'm looking forward to settling in to LaJunta.
- Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine, Kirksville, MO - 2014
- BS in Biology and Animal Science with minor in biomedical science from Colorado State University - 2009
- North Colorado Family Medicine Wray Rural Training Track - 2017
- 2017- Present: Valley-Wide Health Systems, Inc.
- January 2014 - Typhoon Yolanda disaster relief in Leyte, Philippines
Special Achievements / Awards:
- National Health Service Corps scholar
I enjoy reading (nearly everything except sci-fi), traveling, agriculture, and spoiling my nieces and nephews.