From a very early age, I have had a calling for medicine and excellence in patient care. Every patient has an incredible story of trials and successes. I love to learn patients' stories and I am constantly in awe of the strength and resilience of the human spirit.
- Western Univ. of Health Sciences - Doctor of Osteopathy
- Fuller Seminary
- Denver Seminary
- Univ. of California at Berkeley - BA Integrative Biology
- 2018- Present: Valley-Wide Health Systems, Inc.
- Weld County Corrections - Medical Director
- Peterson Air Force Base
- Urgent Care
- Box Butte General Hospital - Medical Director for Hemingford Clinic and Good Sam Nursing Home
- Indian Health Services
Special Achievements / Awards:
- ACOFP - American College of Family Physicians Fellowship/ Delegate
- Board Certified
- Certificate of Physician Leadership - ACOFP Physician Leadership Institute
- Vice President - Medical school class
- Sigma Sigma Phi - National Honor Society for Medical School
- Robert E. Corey Scholarship
- Henry A. Winter Scholarship x 3 years
Playing with my toddler twin boys and watching them grow. Playing with my dog Misha. Reading and spending time outdoors in Colorado.