Hi. I am from Seattle, Washington and came to La Junta over 17 years ago. Despite coming from a big city, I enjoy providing care to patients from all walks of life and love being part of a small, close-knit community like La Junta.
- Master of Medical Science (MMSc) from Yale University School of Medicine, Physician Associate Program 09/10/2001
- Sacred Heart Medical Center School of Medical Technology Internship 07/1996-07/1997
- Bachelor of Science in Medical Technology from Seattle University 06/09/1996
- 2018 - Present: Valley-Wide Health Systems, Inc.
- Family Practice PA-C at Loma Vista Medical Center 11/2006-12/2017
- Family Practice PA-C at Arkansas Valley Family Practice 11/2001-11/2006
- Medical Technologist/Radiology Technician at Sea-Mar Community Health Center 8/1997-3/1998
Special Achievements / Awards:
- La Junta/Tribune Democrat People's Choice: Physician Assistant 2003, 2005 and 2006.
Reading, cooking, travelling and learning another language are some of my special interests.