Valley-Wide provides care coordination and case management services to all Valley-Wide high risk patients including prenatal, pediatric, adolescent, adult, geriatric, and sub-populations including Migrant and Seasonal Farmworkers. Care Coordinators and Case Managers work as part of the health care team to provide activities directed toward helping the patient and his/her family optimize the delivery of timely, coordinated, cost-effective primary health care services.
Case Management Services can include:
- Collaboration between all members of the care team
- Enrollment, care coordination and follow-up for the Women’s Wellness Connection (WWC) and Colorado Cancer Screening Program (CCSP)
- Medicaid Presumptive Eligibility and application assistance
- Care coordination and home visitation
- Pharmacy assistance for uninsured and/or under-insured patients, case by case basis
- Health care provider directed medical referrals and financial assistance for specialty care
- General health education
- Medical translation
- Health risk assessment and care planning
- Medication Adherence
- Financial eligibility
- VA Patient Navigation
- Referrals and Navigation to Nurse Family Partnership, WIC and Women’s Resource Center
You may be eligible for one of the above programs. If you are interested in additional information or assistance with any of these programs, please call or stop by one of the Valley-Wide clinics and ask to speak with a Case Manager or Care Coordinator.