Valley-Wide provides case management services to all Valley-Wide high risk patients including prenatal, pediatric, adolescent, adult, geriatric, and sub-populations including Migrant and Seasonal Farmworkers. At the direction of Valley-Wide health care providers, case managers work as part of the health care team to provide activities directed toward helping the patient and his/her family optimize the delivery of timely, coordinated, cost-effective primary health care services.
For additional information, patients may contact case managers through Valley-Wide health care providers or clinics.
Financial Eligibility Assistance:
Financial Eligiblity and Case Management staff can provide information and application assistance for the following programs:
- Colorado Indigent Care Program (CICP): A state program for adults and children who do not qualify for Medicaid
- Sliding Fee Discount Program (SFDP): A federal program for qualified healthcare providers for households at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Level (FPL)
- Children’s Health Plan Plus (CHP+, CHP+PE): A state program that provides healthcare coverage for children and pregnant who are not eligible for Medicaid.
- Medicaid: A state/federal program that provides healthcare coverage for children, parents, adults without children and pregnant women who are financially eligible. For existing Medicaid members, please remember to renew Medicaid before it expires for uninterrupted access to health care services. Also, ask about the new adult dental benefits
- Program Eligibility and Application Kit (PEAK): An online method to apply for Medicaid and CHP+. For more information, please go to www.colorado.gov/PEAK .
Case Management services can include:
- Enrollment, care coordination and follow-up for the Women’s Wellness Connection
- Medicaid Presumptive Eligibility and application assistance
- Prenatal plus enrollment, care coordination, and home visitation
- Prenatal education and childbirth classes in English and Spanish
- Family Planning
- Pharmacy assistance for uninsured and/or under-insured patients, case by case basis
- Health care provider directed medical referrals and financial assistance for specialty care
- Parenting skills and anticipatory guidance
- General health education
- Medical translation
You may be eligible for one of the above programs. If you are interested in additional information or assistance with any of these programs, please call or stop by one of the Valley-Wide clinics and ask to speak with the clinic Case-manager.