Effective Tuesday, November 24, La Junta Convenient Care has adjusted their COVID-19 testing hours.
COVID-19 Testing will only be available during these time slots:
- 8 a.m. – 10 a.m.
- 3 p.m. – 5 p.m.
In order to be tested, you must meet the CDC criteria and call our triage line prior to coming into the clinic. Please call 1-833-350-1113, then press 4 from the menu options to reach the triage line.
What you can do about COVID-19:
- Read, understand, and comply with all public health orders. Public health orders can be found here: https://covid19.colorado.gov/prepare-protect-yourself/prevent-the-spread/public-health-executive-orders
- Wear a mask in all public spaces, and especially where social distancing is not possible.
- Maintain a distance of at least 6ft from other people who are not members of your household.
- Stay home if you are sick and, if needed, call your medical provider.
- If you are in a high-risk group, take extra precautions.
- Cover your cough and/or sneeze.
- Avoid touching your face, eyes and mouth.
- Wash your hands frequently.
- Stay informed by trusted and reliable sources. Be careful about believing what you read on social media sites. Trusted sources/websites:
- Do these things so you will be prepared and better understand the situation.
Valley-Wide Health Systems (VWHS) is closely monitoring updates related to the COVID-19 virus coming from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment (CDPHE) and the local county health departments in our regions.