Job Title: Behavioral Health Provider
Location: Arkansas Valley Region
Position Type: Full-Time
Pay Range: Salary – Min: $ 50,000.00 – Max: 65,000.00 (based on qualifications and experience)
- Annual CME Allowance of $1,000.00 ( Prorated Date of Hire)
- Paid Leave: Vacation – 20 days accrued/year, Sick – 12 days accrued/year, Holidays – 8 days/year
- (Benefits after one year of employment.) Retirement Match
- Employer paid Basic Life, LTD, STD
- Malpractice Insurance- We cover through the FTCA
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance, HRA, FSA, DCA, Retirement Plan
- Aflac – Group Accident, Group Critical Illness, Hospital
- MASA – Employer paid Air Ambulance Coverage
Full-time Behavioral Health Provider (BHP) position available in our La Junta Clinic in La Junta, Colorado. The primary responsibilities of the position are to function as a BHP, integrating with primary care and dental providers in a team-based model focusing on whole person care. BHPs integrate as part of the care team in order to address any range of psychosocial issue that may present in our clinics. BHPs will work collaboratively with the care team in order to develop and implement treatment plans and/or interventions utilizing evidence based models through consultation, brief assessment, prevention and education to our consumers across the lifespan.
Must foster a culture of patient and family centered care, service, quality and safety excellence, while improving patient experience, employee experience and community relations. EOE
- Patient Centered Medical Home.
- Excellent collegial environment to practice in
Required Experience & Skills:
Qualified candidate will hold a current license with the Colorado State Board as any of the following: Licensed Clinical Psychologist (Ph.D., PsyD), Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC), or Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT). Bilingual skills and previous experience in the behavioral health field desired.
Bilingual skills (English/Spanish) desirable.
Requirements and Conditions:
- Drug screen is required
- Background check is required
Visit our website at https://vwhs.org/careers for more information.
Valley-Wide Health Systems, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer: We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.
Employee Rights Under the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)