Job Title: Dental Assistant
Location/s: Valley-Wide Buena Vista
Position Type: Full-Time
Pay Range: Hourly – Min: $15.00 – Max: $18.21 (plus an additional $2.50 per hour through December, 2021). (based on qualifications and experience)
- • $2000 Sign- On Bonus– (With One Year Commitment to Valley-Wide Buena Vista Dental Clinic Requirement)
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance, HRA, FSA, DCA, Retirement Plan
- Aflac – Group Accident, Group Critical Illness, Hospital
- MASA – Employer paid Air Ambulance Coverage
- Paid Leave: Vacation – 10 days accrued/year, Sick – 12 days accrued/year, Holidays – 8 days/year
- (Benefits after one year of employment.) Retirement Match, Employer paid Basic Life, LTD, STD
Primary responsibility of the position is to perform chair side assisting for assigned dentist. Candidate must be able to work in a team environment and demonstrate professionalism working with co-workers, providers and a diverse patient population.
Must foster a culture of patient and family centered care, service, quality and safety excellence, while improving patient experience, employee experience and community relations.
Required Experience & Skills:
Knowledge of dental terms and procedures.
One year of dental or medical office experience
Bilingual skills preferred
Previous Dental Assistant experience is preferred. Training from an accredited institution is preferred.
Health aide or Medical Assistant experience is acceptable.
High School Diploma or Equivalent
Current CPR/BLS certification
EFDA Certified or Certified Dental Assistant preferred
Requirements and Conditions:
- Drug screen is required
- Background check is required
Applications must be submitted by: Applications will be accepted until position/s are filled.
Valley-Wide Health Systems, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.