Job Title: Family Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant
Location: San Luis Valley Region
Position Type: Full-Time
Pay Range: Salary – Min: $ 90,000.00 – Max: 130,000.00 (based on qualifications and experience)
- Sign- On Bonus- (To be paid on date of hire)
- Relocation Allowance- Up to $5,000.00
- Annual CME Allowance of $2,500.00 ( Prorated Date of Hire)
- Paid Leave: Vacation – 15 days accrued/year, Sick – 12 days accrued/year, Holidays – 8 days/year
- (Benefits after one year of employment.) Retirement Match
- Employer paid Basic Life, LTD, STD
- Malpractice Insurance- We cover through the FTCA
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance, HRA, FSA, DCA, Retirement Plan
- Aflac – Group Accident, Group Critical Illness, Hospital
- MASA – Employer paid Air Ambulance Coverage
| Full-time Family Nurse Practitioner/ Physician Assistant needed to fill a position at our Convenient Care Community Clinic located in Alamosa, CO. This position works in collaboration and continuous partnership with chronically ill or “high-risk” patients and their family/caregiver(s),clinic/hospital/specialty providers and staff, and community resources in a team approach. Responsibilities include but are not limited to; promoting timely access to appropriate care, increasing the utilization of preventative care, reduce emergency room utilizations and hospital readmissions, and facilitating patient access to appropriate medical and specialty providers.|
Clinic’s 7–day work week schedule includes evening hours, weekends and holidays.
Must foster a culture of patient and family centered care, service, quality and safety excellence, while improving patient experience, employee experience and community relations.
Required Experience & Skills:
Colorado licensed Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant with experience working in a clinic setting.
Bilingual skills (English/Spanish) desirable.
Requirements and Conditions:
- Drug screen is required
- Background check is required
Visit our website at https://vwhs.org/careers for more information.
Valley-Wide Health Systems, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer: We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.
Employee Rights Under the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)