Job Title: Medical Assistant
Location: Edward M. Kennedy Health Clinic – Monte Vista, CO
Position Type: Full-Time
Pay Range: Hourly – Min: $15.00 – Max: $18.21 (based on qualifications and experience)
• Health, Dental, Vision Insurance, HRA, FSA, DCA, Retirement Plan
• Aflac – Group Accident, Group Critical Illness, Hospital
• MASA – Employer paid Air Ambulance Coverage
• Paid Leave: Vacation – 10 days accrued/year, Sick – 12 days accrued/year, Holidays – 8 days/year
• (Benefits after one year of employment.) Retirement Match, Employer paid Basic Life, LTD, STD
Position is responsible for providing pro-active clinical support and assisting the provider in meeting patient care needs, including follow up, exam room set up, and meeting organizational goals. Applicant must be team oriented and embrace the Patient Center Medical Home concept.
Must foster a culture of patient and family centered care, service, quality and safety excellence, while improving patient experience, employee experience and community relations.
Required Experience & Skills:
Qualified candidate will be a Certified Medical Assistant or Medical Assistant with at least one year of clinical experience. Bilingual skills desired.
Required Education: High School Diploma or Equivalent
BLS certification/training and certification will be provided upon employment.
Requirements and Conditions:
• Drug screen is required
• Background check is required
Applications must be submitted by: Applications will be accepted until position is filled.
Valley-Wide Health Systems, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.